Saturday, April 4, 2020 - 17:00 to 18:00
Even when we are quarantined, there are ways to make it enjoyable and productive. Close contact may be absent, but there is no reason for social isolation.
For this reason, the Kalambaka Library launches pilot online meetings where it will be possible for the public to chat with writers, psychologists, educators etc.
On Saturday 4/4/2020 at 5:00 pm, the first videoconference with the author Mrs. Penelope Kurtzi will occur. Ms Kourtzi studied Biotechnology and works in the private sector. He has distinguished himself in poetry competitions and has written plays. She will talk about her books and her decision to write and, of course, answer questions from the public.
Below are some steps to help the public connect to the videoconferencing platform. Interested parties can follow and participate online by following the link:
1. Click the link or copy it to the address bar of your browser (Chrome / Explorer / Edge / Mozilla)
2. On the webpage that opens, select one of the following:
a. Open Zoom (if you use Chrome),
b. Run (if you use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge)
c. Save, and then click the file you saved (if you use Mozilla Firefox)
3. Once the application is installed, the Zoom window appears, where you enter your name and select Join Meeting
4. In the next window, select Join with Computer Audio
5. You are now connected to the Kalambaka Library!
We are looking forward to a pleasant discussion that will give color to our daily lives!